Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jennifer Lopez kids

Jennifer Lopez kids, To Jennifer Lopez, love don’t cost a thing, and the definition of a perfect family is what you make it.

The 43-year-old singer, actress, dancer and producer has been through the wringer when it comes to defining what a traditional family should be, and she’s found that hers is nowhere near it. With three divorces, twins with third husband Marc Anthony, and a new boyfriend who’s 18 years her junior, Lopez is redefining the family structure.

“I am a nontraditional family,” she told ABC News. “Me being a single mom, their dad doesn’t live at home with them. They have three stepbrothers from two other mothers … that’s not traditional.”

In actuality, her 5-year-old twins, Max and Emme, have one stepsister, Ariana, their father’s daughter with ex-girlfriend Debbie, and two stepbrothers, Cristian and Ryan, from Anthony’s ex-wife Dayanara Torres.

“Do I want my children to feel weird about that? No, I don’t,” Lopez said.
She’s taking her real-life experiences and putting them to the test as the executive producer of new ABC Family drama “The Fosters,” which chronicles a multiethnic brood of foster and biological children raised by two moms.

Putting [together]a show like this one to me is, look, there is no perfect [definition of] what family is supposed to be,” she explained.

“It’s about love, and that’s what I constantly remind myself of because I kind of let society get inside my head. ‘Oh, it shouldn’t be like this. I did this; I did that. I failed.’ And it’s like, no,” Lopez said, pointing out the well-being of her children. “They’re happy, they’re healthy, they’re loved more than anything in the world, and they’re going to be fine. I want them to know that.”

And she’s fine, too, thanks to her vibrant career and love life with 25-year-old boyfriend Casper Smart. Lopez began dating Smart in October 2011 in what some critics thought would be a short-lived romance. But the couple are still going strong. While a fourth marriage won’t happen “anytime soon,” Lopez does gush about their friendship and love.
“He’s fantastic; he’s like my best friend,” she told Harper’s Bazaar in January. “I can tell him everything — when I’m feeling down, when I’m feeling good. He gives moral support, endless love and support.”

thumbnail
Title: Jennifer Lopez kids
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy