Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jennifer Lopez wants children with Casper Smart

Jennifer Lopez Wants Children With Casper Smart, Former “American Idol” judge Jennifer Lopez is looking to have more kids. She already has twins with ex-husband Marc Anthony, but now we’re hearing reports that she wants more with her boy toy Casper Smart.
Why? So he’ll have something in common with someone in her family? Or better yet, someone with whom he can share his toys?

In a new interview, Jennifer said, “I haven’t closed shop in that department. I don’t know, we have to see – we only have so many years that you can do that.”

She went on to say that she holds family in the highest regard in her life, which is why she is thinking about having another child. She said,

“I am a lover. I mean, at my core I feel like that’s such a big part of my personality – and a part of why I do what I do – because I have so much to say on that subject. I feel like that’s what my life is about.”
thumbnail
Title: Jennifer Lopez wants children with Casper Smart
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy